Your resume has been sent
We will contact you as soon as we review it!
The friendly, versatile, fun and adventurous team of Ensocore is ready to welcome a new employee! Now we are looking for Laravel Developer, who has many years of experience and a proven track record, in order to join our team on an ongoing basis. If you like to work in a dynamic professional environment, then this is the right place! We offer the opportunity to participate in the development of new ambitious projects, as well as in the maintenance and improvement of existing projects in completely different fields (B2B, CMS, etc.). If you feel ready to join our team, send us your resume and we will contact you!
- Collaborate closely with the design team to realize exceptional end user experiences.
- Collaborate with design/backend teams in order to deliver optimized UI/UX.
- Developing new user-facing features using React JS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Minimum 1+ years of strong real time experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux.
- Strong expertise in working with Node JS, WebPack and other tools related to React Front End Development.
- Experience in designing & developing reusable front-end frameworks, node modules and tools.
- Salary - based on interview results.
- Adequate leadership with a technical mindset and an excellent team.
- The opportunity to implement the project from the very beginning, to implement technical ideas and to raise your knowledge and skills to a new level.
- Convenient office in Kiev (Solomensky district).
- The opportunity to participate in other projects of the group.
Interested in a vacancy?
Do you have everything to work with us? Excellent! Send us your CV to become part of our talented team.